Friday, June 27, 2008

New Kid On The Block

Finally, the heavens have opened and the law school gods have smiled down on me with a lighter load of work this summer. As a result, I have decided to start blogging so that I can document my life and run my mouth on everything from law to politics.

I am currently down to my final six months of purgatory (aka law school) at Ohio Northern University in the metropolis of Ada, Ohio. I dare you to try and find this town on a map, I’ll give you a hint: use a magnify glass. Jumping through the hoops that are law school has been a challenging and life changing experience. I’m not sure that I would recommend it to everyone, so if you’re reading this and thinking about taking this road let me know and I’ll try and talk some sense into you. But I can’t complain, life is good and the real journey is about to begin.

Stay Tuned!

3 comments:

Carpools and Casseroles... said...

Only 6 more months to go! You can do it! I can't believe you'll be done with Law School so quickly! I'm proud to say I have a brother in Law School. Makes me sound like I come from a smart family or something! You rock!

Roberta McMullin said...

You didn't tell me you had a blog. You are really a happening guy! Do you think Dad and I need a blog???
MOM

Lydia Hench said...

you little blogger you. gotta love it. good luck with the 30 page paper. see ya soon!