Sunday, August 24, 2008

Livin the Dream

This past month I had the chance to get home to St. George for a few weeks. It felt amazing to finally be able to relax and unwind from the hectic and stressful life that is law school. Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end and looking back at the time I spent with family and friends these are my memories:

- Late night Olympic watching with the fam (China, 16 yrs old my @#$)
- Lunch with the fellas
- Witnessing JDW fall hard for a young lady (didn’t see that one coming . . . good luck bro)
- The green Durango
- Golfing with Paul (four chip-ins in one round . . . are you kidding me)
- Hanging with Megan, Maile and Zoe
- Scrubbing baseboards (its all about the magic eraser, but cut em in half, they work better that way. . . haha)
- Pine Valley, wiffle ball and the broken fence
- Seeing McKay, Sydney and Hailey

It's easy to see from these memories that thanks to my family and friends I truly am . . . . LIVIN THE DREAM!

2 comments:

Carpools and Casseroles... said...

It was so fun to have you here. The kids can't wait until December when you'll be back. Thanks for takin Syd to High School Musical and for walks to the pond by mom and dad's house, etc. You're the best uncle EVER!!
Enjoy your last semester...then it will all be over! Can't believe it!!
Liesel

Megan said...

Yay for magic erasers!!!!! It was fun seein ya, even though it wasn't that much. I bet you're so happy to get back to Ada. Such a lively city. :)